Buy & Download CabGrid Pro
CabGrid Pro is available to buy and download now*. Please enter your license info below...
Have a promo code? Enter it here:
* One-time only license fee for each website or domain.
No renewal fee. No annual fee. Optional fee for major updates.Check Price »
- In the form on the left, enter your name, email and domain name (where you will install the plugin – this is required for licensing).
- Click the either ‘CARD PAYMENT’ or 'PAYPAL' button and enter your payment card details. The plugin will download as a ZIP file.
- Log in to your WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New
- Click ‘Upload Plugin‘ at top
- Use the file browser (button labelled ‘Choose file‘ or similar) to locate the ZIP file you downloaded on your computer.
- Click ‘Install Now‘
- Go to the Plugins page (from the left-side menu).
- Look for ‘CabGrid Pro‘ in the list of available plugins. Click ‘Activate‘
- Configure (see info in readme or CabGrid configuration instructions here)
USING A DEVELOPMENT DOMAIN?
Please contact us about applying your license to your development domain temporarily.
CabGrid Pro Add-ons
CabGrid Pro – Taxi Fare Price Calculator Plugin for WordPress offers these features:
- Unlimited Areas
- Assign areas as origin and/or destination
- Unlimited vehicles (with passengers/luggage/image)
- 3x price calculation models (including round-trip return journeys):
- Passengers & luggage
- Choice of vehicle (e.g. car/executive/MPV)
- Number of tickets (e.g. bus/municipal)
- Price grid (with bulk update function)
- 2x Price Variations & Discount Code
- Add Sundries & Extras
- 2x Widgets for your sidebar areas
- Custom CSS
- Custom Currency Symbol
- Custom Messages (price/book)
- Integrated booking form (optional) with address auto-complete and customisable acknowledgement emails.
- Unlimited additional booking form fields
- Take payments with Paypal (optional)
- Create area groups for multiple instances
- Mobile mobile (responsive design)
- Multi-lingual support (translation ready)
- Google Analytics integration (custom events measure usage)
- Preset journeys